The American Traveler is a lightweight unisex Alpaca sock perfect for walkabouts and light hiking. Socks are 80% Alpaca wool from U.S. alpaca farms, spun to yarn in Pennsylvania, and knitted in South Carolina.
Truly a 100% American made natural alpaca product.
The naturally super soft wool is a treat for the feet, with double layer construction, and a cotton terry interior for extra comfort. The top grips gently without slouching; reinforced heel and toes.
- Higher over-the-calf boot length sock
- Cotton Terry loop interior
- Tight ribbing
- Gentle leg support
- Durable sock will last years with proper care
- Alpaca wool naturally wicks away moisture; no sweaty feet
- Naturally hypo-allergenic and odor resistant
- 100% USA grown and produced wool socks
Color: Multi colored Heather Rose / Brown / Grey
Length: Large size approximately 17 inches from mid heel to top of sock
Fibers: 80% Superfine Alpaca wool; 20% nylon for shape and durability
Recommended Care: Turn socks inside out. Machine wash; tumble dry. Do not bleach.