Made in the USA in a 100-year old U.S. sock mill.
Superwarm Alpaca socks Alpaca wool socks are durable and warm, with superior softness - and a best seller. Alpaca woolens are naturally super soft, non-allergenic and non-irritating (Nature's no-itch technology).
Alpaca is always eco-friendly and sustainable, and a healthy choice for cold weather bundling.
- Calf to knee high
- Heavier construction than winter socks
- Keep your feet warm even when wet
- Naturally odor free
- Natural cotton terry loop interior for extra softness
- Reinforced heel and toes
- Easy care machine wash and dry, with no shrinkage.
- Constructed for support without constriction.
- Durable: Superwarm Alpaca Socks will last years with proper care.
Awesome Christmas gift for your favorite outdoor winter sports and activities enthusiasts, farmers, firefighters, police, or other professionals who must work in the cold. Alpaca socks keep feet warm and toasty without sweat thanks to Alpaca's hollow core fibers. The perfect sock for hunting, ice fishing, camping,
Fiber content: 50% alpaca wool, with nylon and acrylic for durability, shape, and easy washability.
Recommended care: Turn socks inside out. Machine wash and dry. Do not bleach. Tumble dry.